Childrens Act Proceedings - Crown Family Law
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-21683,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-4.4,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.7,vc_responsive

Childrens Act Proceedings

See below, all the details

Children Act Proceedings

Children are the biggest consideration that separating clients have.  How do I protect them? am I better to stay in an unhappy relationship “for the sake of the children”?  Children are not fools they know when their parents are unhappy and there is tension in the family home.  Children are resilient and having two happy parents living separately is often more beneficial than two unhappy parents living together.

It is vital to take expert advice regarding your options.

The most common questions are:   What will happen when I leave or my partner leaves me?  What are the financial consequences of separation?  How will my children deal with the separation? Where will we live?  How can I manage financially?  What will happen regarding tax credits?  What will happen about pensions?  What child support am I entitled to?

Whatever you decide, you need expert help and advice:  It can be a short or long journey but Fiona will support you all the way, offering expert advice, while you make the ultimate decisions that will affect your life.

If you are still unsure that you need a solicitor – make an appointment to see Fiona.  You will have a better idea of what is involved and be in a position to make an informed choice.

Fiona offers a caring, professional, confidential service to clients.

Call 01785 87 8000 now to speak to one of our adviser or  Get in touch now

    Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

Don’t wait – Speak to our Experts now

Call 01785 87 8000 now or click the button below to fill a contact form, and one of our adviser wll be in touch. Fiona Matthew is an experienced practitioner in the Family Court, Crown Court, High Court and Supreme Court. You can be confident that she will provide you with the expertise you need in all these areas: Divorce/Dissolution of Civil Partnership/Judicial Separation, Children Act Proceedings, Hague Convention Proceedings, Section 10a : Proceeds of Crime Acts application, Separation Agreements, or Pre-Nuptial Agreements.