Separation Agreements - Crown Family Law
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-21693,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-4.4,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.7,vc_responsive

Separation Agreements

See below, all the details

Separation Agreements

You may have separated from your partner or husband.  You may want to formalise your separation without getting divorced or dissolving your civil partnership. There is an option which is to enter into a formal separation agreement.  The process involves an appointment to review your financial position, advice regarding the best way forward and then a formal document which would be sent to your partner / husband for agreement.

Separation Agreements are often used when parties cannot decide whether their separation is permanent and they want time to reach decisions.

Contact Fiona Matthew for an appointment to discuss options.

Call 01785 87 8000 now to speak to one of our adviser or  Get in touch now

    Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

Don’t wait – Speak to our Experts now

Call 01785 87 8000 now or click the button below to fill a contact form, and one of our adviser wll be in touch. Fiona Matthew is an experienced practitioner in the Family Court, Crown Court, High Court and Supreme Court. You can be confident that she will provide you with the expertise you need in all these areas: Divorce/Dissolution of Civil Partnership/Judicial Separation, Children Act Proceedings, Hague Convention Proceedings, Section 10a : Proceeds of Crime Acts application, Separation Agreements, or Pre-Nuptial Agreements.